Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Style Me: Music Beat

Music, art, dancing and fashion are all intertwined. They all create a story, have a theme and so much emotion can be displayed. I have decided to share my dance pieces with the world and because so, I decided to create this dance outfit. I have yet to do this outfit but I have come close to it. With Tessandra chavez mesh harem pants (discount dance supply), sleeveless "Everyone has a story" t-shirt (Tillys), dri-fit pro sports bra (Niki) and Niki skyforce wedge shoes (Kohls). Great for movement, doesn't get caught on anything and easy access for air flow. When I'm dancing, this would be my go to outfit to wear. However, you don't just have to wear this for dancing. You can wear it when doing you daily activities, hanging with family and friends. I probably wouldn't wear this to the gym unless you change your shoes. The wedge is not goo support for the feet when working out. If you haven't tried this outfit out or something similar to it, put it on your must try list!

No comments:

Post a Comment