Sunday, September 21, 2014

My first 1,500 views

Hi everyone, just wanted to thank you for viewing my blog. My first 1,500 views means so much to me and I know I wouldn't of received those views without you. I know my blog is no Refinery 29, but it's something I really enjoy doing on a daily basis. I plan on continuing to post inspirational fashion, fashion shows, TV shows, movies, past and present fashion, designers as well as styles and more. I have exciting things in store for you guys which I hope you will love. My goal for this blog is to be different from others. If you like my blog, please follow me. If you have ideas and or feedback, please leave comments and or email me. Thank you again!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I nominated you for the Leibster Award :)

    www.shoprunwaykilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete