Sunday, September 28, 2014

My Fab Five Fall Looks for the week

FALL....FALL...FALL! Time for comfy, layers and stylish looks. I have been looking forward to fall but I know after a couple of weeks of cold weather, I'm going to wish it was summer again or at least spring. When it's not too hot and it's not too cold. These are my favorite looks for the week. Wear them all and be warm, that's the goal. The theme today is the scarfs. Scarfs can be worn with any kind of outfit. Back then, scarfs were only worn when going outside into the snow. It's nice to see how they have evolved throughout the years.
 Never had a brown scarf so now I plan on getting one just so that I can do this outfit. I like how it's a little dressy but simple at the same time. Can be worn anywhere.
 Comfy and simple. Great outfit for those days that it's not too cold. Love the outfit and liking the thick over sized scarfs for this year. This is an easy outfit that ANYONE can do.
 Casual! Not ready for snow but definitely a cute outfit. I like the pop of color that shows through. This seems more like a fall outfit then something that would be worn in winter.
 Comfy but casual... this is a great piece for an everyday outfit. I don't have the same colors but I have this exact outfit in blue, white and grey.
 
COLOR! Looking forward to seeing color this fall and winter. Not the usual neutrals. Color is just fun and it brings a smile to anyone's face. Well that's if it's paired right. 
Rights go to:

No comments:

Post a Comment